cute

cute

Friday, February 12, 2016

Ben Carson
A choice: Poverty or Prosperity

" I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work and I decided that I would change it."

Dr. Ben Carson

What Ben Carson is trying to say is that how you act is not the problem. You need to fix yourself first before you move ahead. Like how he did he said that he was doing bad at first. But he changed himself to move up. Since he did that look were he is at now. He wants to become the president. I believe that he would be a good president. Ben is also trying to tell us that we can't always give up on ourselves if we are in a bad positions. Always think ahead like you would be good in life if you don't stop and keep going and don't give up. No one cant be left behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment