cute

cute

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Body-Mind-Spirit

" Take responsibility for YOUR OWN body, mind, and spirit, for your own physical, mental, and spiritual well-being."

Mr.C.S. Haymore

What this quote is trying to say is that we have something in us that is useful. But we sometimes don't use it. We need to see what we can do and how can we use it. Also we need find what is in us. We need to use are mind to focus and relax and dont think of negative stuff only positive . With are body we can use it to sit and be relax and to tell us how to use are body calm. When to stopand when to keep on going. We have spirit in us that we cam use calm. This is us and we can make it better.  We b=need to have are body healthy. Also we need to have are spirit in a god place. For example,  i need ot use my body to be a little more healthy. also i need to use my mind to tell me to calm down heni am so angry. i need my spirit to tell me to calm down to and take me somewhere were i can be calm. I am trying to do that but i cant because i get so mad at what peopel do to get me mad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment