cute

cute

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

“ i have been asked what i mean by ‘word of honor’ i will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Cn i get out of that circle? No never! I’d die first.”
KARL G. MAESER

What this quote means is that he is keeping a promise and eh means that he will never get out of it even though he wanted to. The people that say that they're going to say something means that they need to because they told you that they're going to do it no matter what. People should know that whatever they do they need to do. People think that just because they say that there were going to do it and didn't promise that doesn't mean that you could forget about it. Whatever they say hey need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment