cute

cute

Monday, November 2, 2015

                 Always
‘’ Right is right, even if everyone is against it;
And wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it.”
William Penn

Reflection; What this means is that when you are going to do something right you are going to the right thing again. Also what this means is to always choose the right. Also people will always go choose what their friends and doing. Also when it is bad people will follow their friends to not be fund of or to not get bullied. Like ha-ha you’re scared. You’re a little scary cat. Loser etc. They don’t want to be treated like that. Also they want to show their friends that they are better than anything. But if they don’t do it they will be called names. But it does not matter. They should choose the right. If it is a good thing and they are following their friends that are good. They should always do that no matter what. For example, one of my friends wanted to go smoke. But I knew in my mind I didn’t. But I did the wrong thing and choose to do it. Later that day I felt sick and guess what I got caught by my mom. She got do mad at me that I even regret trying to show off to my friends. Its wasn’t even good. I hated the taste. But I learned to not do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment