cute

cute

Monday, November 30, 2015

                            Kindness
“Kindness the essence of greatness “

Joseph B. Wirthlin

What this quote is trying to say is that you need kind to be great and feel great. If you want to be one of those great people you need to be kind. Show everyone that you are kind. Be great to yourself and others around you. You can be a good person no matter what. Always chose the right. If you want greatness back you need to give great ness. Be kind to whomever. If they are your enemies still be kind and tell them whey you will not like to talk to them. Never be mean to someone who doesn’t deserve it.

For example I was so mean to this girl; she was so kind to me. But I was never kind to her. I will always call her names. But I wouldn’t even care. So one day she came up to me and asked why I’m mean to her. So I thought of it and I never knew why. So I said sorry. After she told me that I started to be nice to her. She didn’t get kindness. She didn’t even deserve me being like that. But now I know to not be mean to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment