cute

cute

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

                            Express Yourself


What i am so happy about is spring break and how I'm going to get the Jordan's i want. i love this one book that i am reading it is called "dead to you". the only reason that i come to school is because i just wat to spend time with my friends and do cheer. one of my goals for this year is get good grades and i want to read as many books has i can. I'm sitting next to the wierdest kid name Andrew Soto. my attidudes are niot bad but yeah sometimes when im in a bad mood i go off on any person. i love cheer so much i thik that is th eonly thing i will do in life when im in a bad mood or when i am feeing sad and etc. i sometimes get mad when i dont get my stunt or when they say we cant pop. but the more i practice my stunt the better it wil come out. i love how i got my twist from extention. but i want to get my kick flip twist so bad. but i dont know how will i need to do it. i love taking care of my baby sister. her name is emmi ivy flores. im in love with her. but when she cries and then i get her she stops i love her. i love how small she is. i love beyonce she is flawless. i love her songs and he moves.



No comments:

Post a Comment