cute

cute

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

PSYCHIATRISTPsychiatrists.jpg

Duties and Responsibilities: They help and treat the people who need it. They help disorder the minds of the person. They also prescribe, direct, administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders.

Salary: $184,265

Education: Degree Level Doctor of Medicine degree (M.D.)
Specialty Field Psychiatry
Experience Four years of residency training
Licensure and Certification A state-issued license is required, voluntary certifications are available
Key Skills Verbal and written communication, leadership, organizational, problem solving, empathy, patience, interpersonal skills, good bedside manner; knowledge of human anatomy, especially that of the brain



Reflection: Do you think that you would like to be one? Why? Or Why not?

I would be one but not so much. IF I were one i would like to help people out. But also i would not because it might become stressful to me and i would not like that heaviness on me. I would like to work in a job that won't get me so much thinking about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment