cute

cute

Thursday, September 3, 2015

                "Decisions Determine Destiny"
                         
                     By, Thomas S. Monson

 Reflection; I think this quote means that we all have are destiny to do something successful in life. Also i think that he's is saying that we can all do it just that we all have different ways. We all need to make a decisions that are right not wrong.

Example; Like my tia Lulu she went and choose the right thing. What she did is that she went to highschool and she went to college. She went to school for she can become an actors. She is the only child that went to college and passed high school. She made me feel like i can do the same thing but be something else. She will always tell me to do my best and never give up. That is what i am going to do in life, going to be the first one to be successful for my other siblings can do the same. 

Image result for decisions determine destiny



No comments:

Post a Comment