cute

cute

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

                              Education
    ''Education is the latch key to success in life.''
                    By; Gordon B.Hincley
This quote means that if you are educated you are you are going to go somewhere good in you life. Also it means that if you are going to get more better and you will get better offers and you will be going to a high level job or anything else. Also by getting good grades in your life not lagging on it. You need to be educated for you can become what you want to become in life.

 Example; Like my sister Ariel she is trying her best to become what she wants. I don't know what she wants become. But I know that she want to be educated and be successful. She wants to be someone good in life. She doesn't want to lag. She is wanting me to be the same as her. I am going to be like her but in a other way. She is making me want to be successful. I am going to show her I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment