cute

cute

Friday, September 25, 2015

Feel Right

                               Feel Right
    '' You cannot do wrong and feel the right.
                          It is impossible.'' 

By Ezra T. Benson
this quote is trying to say that it is wrong to choose the bad side. You need to become a nice and successful person to do good. You can be good just calm down and choose the right. It doesnt feel right to hit someone or to hide something away from someone. It will be wierd if some people will think that is is good to think it feels good to choose the wrong cause its not. I will think that is was good but I know that its not right now becausd ei learned my lesson , to think that is is good or whatever. 
 For example I would talk back to all teachers in my school. So one day, in the afternoon I talked back to my coach so bad that she got sick of and she told me at the end of practice. ''Natalie am sorry we can't take you no more with your talking back, so me and stacey which is my other coach said thta am off the team. I will think that talking back is a good thing but its not because this is what happens when i talk back. So in till now i a have been trying to stop. Its going good so far. But now i know that talking back is not going to get me anywhere. So it sucks that, that had to happen . But you should not feel good so just choose the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment