cute

cute

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Paris 

The place that I have selected is Paris why well because I think that is a nice place to see and experience. Also i think it will be a nice place to be at and i think I will enjoy that place. Paris is a   Nice place to be at and I will like to see. Well Paris is located  European city. It is  France's capital. I will like to see the big beautiful Eiffel Tower.   Paris was founded in the 3rd century. By the 12th century, Paris was the largest city in the western world.  In the 18th century, it was the centre stage for the French Revolution, and became an important centre of finance, commerce, fashion, science, and the arts, a position it still retains today.In winter it is the coldest to be in. But people might have got use to it over there. I know I  wouldn't handle it. The time over there is so late from were I'm from. Right now at Paris it is 5:15. From were I'm from it is 8:15. So it has the same minutes, but different hours.   The population of Paris had dropped by 100,000 during the Revolution, but between 1799 and 1815, it surged with 160,000 new residents, reaching 660,000.[39] Bonaparte replaced the elected government of Paris with a prefect reporting only to him.By 1901, the population of Paris had grown to 2,715,000.[44] At the beginning of the century, artists from around the world, including Picasso, Modigliani and Matisse made Paris their home; it was the birthplace of Fauvism, Cubism and abstract art,[45][46] and authors such as Marcel Proust were exploring new approaches to literature.[47].

No comments:

Post a Comment