cute

cute

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Last Lecture
Student Success Statement

“You will go far with CTR”
Mr.Haymore

What Mr. Haymore is trying to say is that in the future that you are heading for is it having to be a good person in life. Are you going to become a CTR person? He wants to see if you are for he can know what he taught us what to do and what not to do. Is there a way that you can become a CTR person? He wants to know how long you will you be a CTR person.  I would stay a CTR person because it helps me go threw things I should do and should not do. Haymore has taught me a lot of stuff over the school year that i have been with him. He taught me how to be thankful for the stuff i have now and that i will have in the future. He taught me how bad drugs and drinks are and how it can affect life. Also he taught me how i should be respectful t my elders. He taught me to never let myself down. To do not many things in life that i should not be doing. No matter what i do in the future it need to be good and not bad. He taught me so many things and I am thankful that he taught  all these thing. Non as ever taught me the way he has. Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment