cute

cute

Thursday, June 9, 2016


  1. What i like about the class is that when we work on are blogger and when we get free time.
  2. What i didn't like about the class was the typing tutor.
  3. Should have more fun stuff to do in class and let them design their journal how ever they want.
  4. My highlight was that i always had goals that i would like to do in the future.
  5. I really tried to be my best do all my work and not be lazy about it but yeah i would finish my job.
  6. I won't really say daily but yeah i would take it out and work on it. I add some goals but i doing work on the journal part.
  7. I think i am committed of being a CTR person because i try my best and i always do whats right for me and the future me.
  8. What i have learned is that i always need to think before what i'm going to do, and if i see people doing the wrong thing would tell them why they should not do that.
  9. I will always remember the teacher and the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment