cute

cute

Thursday, October 15, 2015

''A ctr champion is a person who makes a great human out of himself.''
Noemi Trigueros

What i think this means is that if you are a ctr person you will chose the right. If you do chose the right you are becoming a better the next day or that hour or that time of the day. Also if you are a ctr person you know you need to do the right thing no matter what. For example yesterday i found a wallet in the market. My front nieghbor was with me and she opened it and it had over 80$. She told me to take the money and leave the wallet were it was at. I said no because if that was her wallet she would not like if she finds her wallet without her money. She got mad and just went back home. So I took to the front of the store and returned it. After 25 or 30 mins the owner found me walking around and called me over. The owner was an old man. He was happy that he found it and everything was still in there. So he asked me what can he five me and i told him to give me a thank you and for him to have a good day. So he did. Later that day i went back home so i headed over to my friends house and asked her if she was mad and she said no because she knows that i did the right thing and she was glad that i stopped her cause she wouldnt like it if that happen to her. So i felt like glad that i did that. so that is the example.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment