cute

cute

Monday, October 5, 2015

                                 Obedience
''Obedience is a central to becoming,being, and remaining happy.''


                          By; David Bednar

What i think that is is that he is saying if you are happy you are going to be hapy forever. If you trying to be happy you are going to become happy. There is no one day that you cant be happy just for a second. When you are mad go somewhere or find someone that will make you happy. 


For example when i get mad or i am sad i tell my friend to cheer me up or make me laugh and forget about it. So they will make me happy and they will make me forget about it. Thye will never bring it up. Or i also call somebody and tell them my problem and they will make me laugh at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment