cute

cute

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

''A good name is better than anything you can achieve in this life.''

Coach K
Mike Krzyzewski

What i think this quote means is that he is saying fi you are doing good your name will be known in the good side. They will sometimes use you liek a good example. Like right now we are using coach k has one right now. like he did 1000 wins in basketball. I have never heard something like that. I will use that for my brother cause he wants to do basketball and when he is older he wants to be a basketball coach. I can use coach k as one of the examples. I am embressed by what he has done. I think no one would do that i would like to be him because he knows he did good and they will use him as examples. For example my da always says to not end up like me and your mom. he says do what your tia lulu is doing going to college and still working. She doesnt have kids or she doesnt do drugs, or drinks she is focusing on school not being dumb. become someone in life not someone dumb.


No comments:

Post a Comment