cute

cute

Friday, October 23, 2015

''A good name is rather to be chosen that great riches.''
Proverbs 22;1

What i think this quote means is that we should not keep choosing the money. You are using people and that is just a big problem. No one cant be just used for the money. Instead of choosing for who they are you choose their money which is not fair. They might think you are with them because you love him or her. But in reality you just like the money. If you wan to kind of money you need to work hard and do what they did. They -pulled them self's up just yo have that money or they are just successful. Or you might have people that just give people money just to stay with them. Or they are greedy and they just say i will give you all their money. Those are called savages. I dont think people will like that they are being used just for their money. Most of the time it is girls. For example my sister, i told her i was going to  go shop.  She asked '' who gave you money?'' I said that i saved up. She was like do you want me to go. I sai dno she like please and then i saod fine. I told her am not buying anything for you shes says okay. She found something that she liked and she begged and i ended up buying her something. So she went with me just for i can get her something. So thst is an example of a savage and being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment