cute

cute

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Class Evaluation

What did I like about this class, will what i like about it is that i became a ctr 24/7. Also was that i like when Mr.Haymore gave us things to type about. He made us do a blog. That was a good thing he made us make one. Why I'm glad that he made us make a blog will i I'm glad because he has made me get an experience. I always will think how it felt to make a blog. i think i will keep making one because you can share whats i been threw your life. You can share your feelings. This has been a good experience. I will like to show people how its felt. What I also liked about its is that I got to learn about new jobs. I will probably know what to be in the future. I got to learn how to type seeing the keyboard. i am glad i learned how to do that. I like when he will give us time to sit with are friends. I also like how he gave the cheerleaders a cheer table and he will let us talk to each other. He taught me alot about computers. What i didnt was that we had to do typing tutor for 15 minutes. But we all learn how to type. In my opinion i will sugest to give a little less time on the typing tutor. That is what you should change. I really tryed to do the typing tutor. But it will get me mad at sometimes. But i gave it all i got. But i will keep trying. Yes, i am commited on being a ctr person. Why? Well because it taught me how to chose the right. i never do the bad. Never give up on what you are doing. So i love to be in this class again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment