cute

cute

Friday, December 4, 2015

        The three question


1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

" If the answer to these questions are YES,there is no way you can fail."

           By Lou Holtz

What this quote is trying to say is that we all need to do all these things right. We should all be doing the right thing and saying yes to all of these answers. No one should be saying no. well I am. I'm going to try to change those No's to a yes. We all need to be doing good in life. No matter what happens we need to chose the right. Never give up on yourself. Always treat people right, for you can be treated right. No matter what happen you need to chose the right and treat people how you want to be treated. Make your parents trust you. Don't let them not believe in you. Let them know that you can show them whats best. For example i will always disobey my mother and father. Well I still do but I'm getting better each day. I will get bad grades and I will give a mean attitude. Then i wanted to go out one day. But they didnt let me cause how i am. So i changed and now they do. so always do the rigt thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment